Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sigma Cleansing & Polishing Tool

I have come to learn about Sigma a few months ago and after reading loads of great reviews I decided to try it out. You can pop on over to the Sigma website to check out their brushes and make up.
I promised to do a review on Sigma's Cleansing & Polishing Tool so here it is! :)
Firstly the price is $39 which is a bargain! International shipping NOT a problem. My package arrived within 10 days or so.

This is what the Sigma Cleansing & Polishing Tool looks like....



Absolutley ADORABLE!! :) The case is a sturdy plastic and CUTE! It comes with 3 brush heads.


I am thrilled with it...I use it once a week (on my face) more on my body. I can't compare it to the Clarisonic or Olay because I have never tried them out. But Sigma is the cheapest of the 3 and my skin feels amazing and polished after use. I think I should mention that I have sensitive (just a little sensitvity in the cheek area) combination skin and once a week use on my face is perfect for me.

So instead of me rambling on about how it work...check out the video...



I have a list of Sigma brushes I want to get my hands on!! Did I mention that you get a free gift when you spend over $30.

Have a great day!
Pin It!

0 comments: