Thursday, August 23, 2012

Christmas in August!

Hey!

I'll be sharing a few Christmas cards in the next few days....I like getting started on Christmas early....planning out gifts, cards etc. I actually start shopping in September...it's saves on time and easier on the wallet when you space it out! ;)

So here's a card I created using my Vintage Christmas stamp set, for the sentiment I used a SRM sticker. For those who don't know I use to be on the SRM Design Team and I continue to use SRM stickers because they're awesome, the company is awesome...!


I distressed this card using white and some of Tim Holtz distress inks (I believe Tea Dye and Vintage Photo)...and a little glitter action on ol' St. Nick's beard! :)



Are any of you thinking about Christmas? :)

Have a great day!
xo
Pin It!

2 comments:

Mary-Anne V said...

Very pretty card...love how you kept the image simple and didnt colour it in.

~amy~ said...

this is wonderful Jane!