Sunday, September 2, 2012

August beauty favourites

Hi!
Just sharing some beauty 'stuff' that I've been using and enjoying......still using the products I mentioned last time (here)...


Nikel gel face wash (with witch hazel, lavender and orange)
La Roche-Posay tinted fluid
Radox body wash (vanilla and ginger) love this and it's cheap!! :)
Lush Vanilla Puff Powder (I love all things vanilla!)
Nivea eye make-up remover (one of my favourites)
Garnier tinted eye roll on
Apivita lip care (with pomegranate)
Stila convertible color (peony)
Bourjois Sweet Kiss Naturel (02)

Bourjois lipstick


 Stila convertible color


I noticed this brand today....Kemig...and it's a Croatian brand!! Looks interesting!




I think when I get the chance I'd like to try the rosehip oil.


xo

xo
Pin It!

0 comments: