Monday, March 25, 2013

sneak peek and winner

Hi!
Here's another sneak peek for you! :)

Now to announce the winner of my Pretty Peonies stamp set...

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
10
Timestamp: 2013-03-25 09:43:15 UTC

sweet, beautiful girl, happy birthday!
March 23, 2013 at 7:53 PM


Congrats! Loly! :) Please email me janebeljo@yahoo.ca with your address! Thank you to all who played along and for the birthday wishes! I wish I can give you all stamps sets but that is why I do a lot of giveways...to show my appreciation for your support! :)

I've doing a little digital stamp giveaway on the Jane's Doodles blog..if interested pop on over there and leave a comment!
xo
Pin It!

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

yahoooooooo to Loly!

Loly Borda said...

Yay! Thank you!!! I'm e mailing you. And thanks Amy Tsuruta, sweet friend.