Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day

Hello and Happy Father's Day!!

I want to thank you for your lovely comments about the post I did on my father and his brothers...it really warmed my heart! :)
Wishing all father's a very Happy Father's Day!!


I created this card using a few Jane's Doodles sets (Patterns for Him, Geometric Patterns, It's a Guy Thing and Just Dad)


And now to announce the winner of my giveaway.....

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
23
Timestamp: 2013-06-16 07:43:05 UTC

Blogger Cathy P in AZ said...
Fabulous photos and such a heartwarming tribute to your dad and uncles! I am so blessed to still have my dad and uncles - so my heart goes out to you. Cherish those beautiful memories! :)

Congrats Cathy!!! Please email me at janebeljo@yahoo.ca
Thank you to all you commented....wish you can all win but that's why I have lots of giveaways so maybe next time! :)

Have a wonderful day!!
xo

Pin It!

0 comments: