Tuesday, June 4, 2013

I love you and winner!

Hello!

It was my turn on the JD blog yesterday and this is what I came up with....I seriously had 10 minutes to make a card and I'm pretty sure it took a bit less! I die cut out a heart and added some red paper behind and added a little heart embellishment...stamped the arrows (from our I Got This stamp set) and stamped the sentiment using gold ink (still obsessing over gold) ...the sentiment is from our Suzi stamp set. Quick and easy!




And now to announce the winner of my handmade GOLD buttons! :)


Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
5
Timestamp: 2013-06-04 09:20:40 UTC

Blogger Judy1223 said...
Jane, the texture and rich color of these buttons is so COOL! Thanks for offering us yet another adorable free digi image, too!

Congrats Judy!! Email me! janebeljo@yahoo.ca

Thanks to all who left comments and played along...more giveaways to come!! :)

Pop on over to the JD blog and check out Amy's SWEET project! :)
xo
Pin It!

2 comments:

Nat said...

beautiful buttons, you are so creative!!

Judy1223 said...

Good heavens, what a lovely surprise to see I won! I sent you an e-mail. By the way, your CAS card is awesome...I must try this!