Thursday, June 20, 2013

TBT

Hello!

A little TBT photo....I came across this photo of my hubby (at the time we were boyfriend/girlfriend) when he served the army....such a handsome guy!! :)




Another sneak peek....introducing Jakov and his dog Rex! (my son named the dog). Coloured with Graph'it markers.




I'm so happy to be able to find more scrapbooking supplies (cardmaking) in Zagreb....here are a few goodies I wouldn't mind getting my hands on from NB Hobby & Art!




I want to paint these cute little light houses!! :) 


I actually already bought this....so far I painted it....now to figure out what to do with it! :)





....you can never have enough of these!!! 


...or acrylic blocks!




These boxes are awesome for personalized gift boxes....I love painting and stamping on them!







Tags!!! I'm not lying when I say finding a simple tag like this one is impossible here in Zagreb! Not any more!! :)
 And doilies!!! Couldn't find these either!!! I only found the HUGE ones but not the size you need for cardmaking and scrapbooking!!
Pop on over to the Jane's Doodles blog and check out Eva's sweet get well card!
xo

Pin It!

1 comments:

Bad Kitty said...

slatka slika
i ja bi malo u nb hobby