Thursday, July 11, 2013

mini gift box video tutorial

Hello! I wanted to share how I created this cute little gift box! I LOVE kraft!! Kraft anything..paper, paper bags...boxes. For this project I used polka dot stamps, white ink, crochet thread and a kraft box (which btw are cheap!). Again I apologize for the lighting and quality....I'm a low tech gal and I'm going to need help from Mr. Hubby to whip my videos into shape so please bare with me! :)


For this box below I used gold ink which looks so much prettier in real life!!
A while back I made these two pears (our of Fimo) for a friend and put them in a box I made....wouldn't this be a sweet surprise for someone who is getting married....have their initials on the pears and stamp on the inside of the lid 'perfect pear'!!




Hope you enjoy the video! xo


Pin It!

1 comments:

Loly Borda said...

Lovely boxes! TFS