Tuesday, September 3, 2013

heavy heart and a favour

Hello!
My heart is heavy...my mom called me today with the tragic news that her husband's son passed away yesterday...he was only 29. I will miss Daniel...because I live here we didn't spend a lot of time together but the times I did visit Canada we hung out...I remember everytime I would swear or something he would say 'you're on the air'..and I was like 'what??!'...apparently I was on God's radio station!! LOL He was a good kid and I say kid because that's how I left him...the last time I was there was 13 years ago...he was finishing high school...I feel horrible and helpless...I can't comfort John and my mom...hug them... cook for them...run errands, make phone calls....but I did get an idea....and I need your help! I think it would be amazing if you made sympathy cards for John....simple...like 'thinking of you'....I will also give away 3 Jane's Doodles stamp sets of your choice to one winner so if you are interested please email me janebeljo@yahoo.ca and I will give you the address and you will be entered in the giveaway (which I think all of you would do even without a prize...but it's a thank you from me for your time and effort)....they live in Canada.



The deadline is Monday so please it would mean a lot to me you join in. xo
Pin It!

9 comments:

Susie said...

It must be very difficult for you. I would be honored to send John a card. There are few things worse than losing a child.

Ujjwal said...

This is such a sad news. So young and gone :(
It would really be an honor to send a sympathy card to John.
I hope you and your family find the courage to deal with the loss!

Bad Kitty said...

Jako mi je žao zbog Vašeg gubitka. Iskrena sućut.

Ruth S said...

So sorry to hear of John's loss - I would love to make a card and hope your family will cherish our positive wishes! Rx

Unknown said...

So sorry to hear this terrible news! I'd be happy to send a sympathy card. Sending hugs!

Michelle said...

I'm so sorry, Jane. Hugs to you and your family. I will email you later today.

Kailash said...

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Prayers go out to you, your mum and John's family. It will be my pleasure to send a sympathy card at this very difficult time!! Hugs

Paru Mahtani said...

I will be happy to send a card to John and your mum, dear. Will make it asap...I live in India, so it might take a while to reach them.
God bless you all and be with you in this difficult hour.

Mary-Anne V said...

So very sorry to hear this sad news..I will keep all of you in our prayers.