Friday, May 16, 2014

for some bunny special

Hello!
Hope all is well! This is my second post for today...scroll down to check out my Friday Favourites! :) 

 I created this adorable (if I do say so myself) card using our Spring stamp set! :) 




I did a little paper piecing (the tummy and ears using my old dictionary), coloured (with Graph'it markers) and cut them out.




I created my background with my plain from the grocery store watercolors...easy peasy! :) And I added a cute mustache to one of the bunnies!


Hope you all have a lovely weekend! 
xo

Pin It!

5 comments:

Bad Kitty said...

this is beautiful

Miriam Prantner said...

This is adorable!!! Love the little couple and the pieced parts and just the right bit of color in the background!

Dotty Jo said...

Totally love this card!!!! I am now singing 'find me some bunny to love, can anybunny find me some bunny to love' in my head, Jo x

Sue said...

Awwwww totally adorable and I love the sentiment too.
Sue xx

Nancy said...

Just adorable!