Monday, June 30, 2014

amazing

Hi!

Hope you all had a lovely weekend!
We went to visit our friends in Zagorje and had a wonderful time...totally over ate!!!

This morning I received some happy mail....my sample sets arrived!!! :)





I had to make a card with them (even though I wasn't planning to)...I busted open my Wise Owl set...ahhh...just think of all the techniques one can do with this set! :)


I coloured the owl with my Graph'it markers.



This set (like all the sets I design) are hand drawn...on paper....you're literally getting my original hand drawing...I don't 'fix' it up after I scan it...just in case you were wondering. :)


I've been posting sneak peeks of my newest stamps and I thank all of you for your awesome comments...you are awesome!

Pop on over to the JD blog and check out Aga's FAB.U.LOUS card! 


Have a great day!
xo


Pin It!

2 comments:

Susie said...

Terrific card. Great stamp set.

Cazzy said...

Jane, they look good and I love the owl!

Great that you leave them be so they are really art!

Cazzy x