Friday, July 25, 2014

friday favourites

Hello!

Hope all is well! I'm starting to get a tad stressed...we're going on holidays soon and I've got one mother of a to do list!! 

Any hoo....another Friday favourites to share. First up is this print from Rifle Paper Co. I want to try to create my own for Mia's room. 







Here's an adorable free printable pineapple (one of my favourite fruits) wrapping paper....paired up with some bright string...perfect!! :)







Sprinkles + ruffles + pink! What more do you want!! 








I LOVE me some neutrals! I never get tired of neutrals!




Pop on over to the JD blog and check out Angeline's adorable card! :)



That's it! I hope you enjoy the weekend!
xo




Pin It!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That cake looks divine.
I hope you share the wall hanging you plan to make for Mia. It looks like a great idea.
Good luck with the to do list :)