Friday, August 29, 2014

friday favourites


Hello!
Hope all is well! 
I'm not feeling well but today I'm a bit better! :)

Sharing my favs with you starting with this! LOVE the dining table...exactly what I want for our home!







I'm totally bummed that summer's coming to an end...it literally flew by!! But every season has it's charm and beauty and I just love Fall colours, especially wearing them on my nails!







Mirror, mirror on the wall.......









I don't think I'd ever get a tattoo...first of all there's needles, blood...pain involved! And the fact that I might get sick of it after a while! These Beauty Marks by Mr. Kate are perfect faux tattoos!



Have a great weekend!
xo
Pin It!

2 comments:

Bad Kitty said...

Beautiful

Mary-Anne V said...

Hope you are enjoying your weekend too and are feeling better.