Friday, November 28, 2014

friday favourites

Hello!

This has been a crazy week! I have so much on my plate and my husbands brother surprised us with a visit (he lives in Canada)...we haven't seen him in over two years! :)

Anyhow...let's jump into my Friday favourites!! I've got Christmas on my brain!! I can't believe how close we are to Christmas!! :)




Stripes - check!
black and white - check!
candy canes - check!
reindeer - check!
LOVE!










This quote from Dr. Seuss How The Grinch Stole Christmas is SPOT ON!!
I need to have this in my home!










This glittery goodness has been on my wish list forever....and I have a feeling it will come true soon! ;)
I only wear glitter on my nails during Christmas holidays...don't know why..just do! :)









This is just too adorable!! I need to try and make one! Makes a sweet gift! :)







It's Black Friday which means up to 40% off in the Jane's Doodles shop!!! 
Thankful for all my customers! 



xo
Pin It!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the glittery nails :)

~amy~ said...

♥♥♥

Bad Kitty said...

great favourites Jane