Thursday, December 10, 2015

new

Hello!

I hope all is well!

I have been drawing up a storm, ordering new sets and can't wait to share them with ya'll! :)

This here flower is a calendula. It reminds me of a daisy. LOVE daisies! 




I've been wanting to add a new flower stamp set to the shop and here's a sneak peek I shared on instagram. It's actually a daisy but I think you can make it look like a calendula or a sunflower....








I've packed up the newest sets for my design team and will be sending them off today. Here's a little sneak peek below! :)



Not sure when we'll do the release since it's Christmas and I want to be able to enjoy it and I don't want to bother my design team during Christmas. I'll have to talk it over with them and see.

xo

Pin It!

1 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

Can't wait to see more of your work. I love your past designs so I am sure we are in for more goodness! LOL
Merry Christmas Jane!