Wednesday, August 3, 2016

update


Hello!

Just a little update on what's going on and why I haven't been blogging. First off summers are always so busy for us, we always have lots of family visiting from Canada.

I'm working on lots of new Jane's Doodles designs. Yay!
Also I have ordered more stamps to restock my poor shop that is practically empty (thank you to all my lovely customers). I am leaving on holiday tomorrow but my stamps will be waiting for me when I get back and a brand new stamp set!

I will close up shop while I'm gone (because I can't take orders and ship) but remember you can find my stamps at Simon Says Stamp, Butterfly Reflections Ink, SRM, Scrapbook and Cards und More (I know there's a few more places but I can't remember them at this moment).




xo

Pin It!

0 comments: