Tuesday, November 15, 2016

wish list - lipstick




I admit I have a problem when it comes to lipsticks (and nail polishes)....but then I don't wear eye shadow or eye liner, bronzer, highlighter... so that's how I'm justifying my
 lipstick wish list!



My favourite lipsticks are Ilia and I was gifted Nudus 27 Kisses which I also LOVE!
I've had my eyeballs on Bite Beauty lipsticks for a while now. I think my first purchase will be their Multisticks which could be used on the lips, eyes and cheeks. I love me some good multi tasking products!




I kinda want them all. I'm really interested in Macaroon (pink), Nectar (violet), Biscotti (rose), Papaya (coral), Mascarpone (deep pink) and Praline (burnt oragne).....these names though!!! I'm literally drooling over these multisticks!

I found an online shop that sells these babies but the shipping to Croatia is $35! NOPE! I think I'll get my mom to send them to me. :)






Another brand I've been eyeballing is Axiology



I love the shades Worth and Attitude.





I had recently purchased Jane Iredale's BB cream, I've used it twice so it's still too soon to say what I think but first impressions are really good. I would also love to try her lipsticks.
I love a good lip crayon...I think they're fun and easy to apply.


My favourites are Yummy, Charming and Saucy (love their names!).



Last but not least (there are loads of different brands I'm interested but these are my top 4) is Au Naturale's Lipgloss. I'm NOT a fan of lipgloss...I just don't like the sticky feeling and having hair stick to my lips....no thanks, BUT these colours are killing me! Just gorgeous!



xo

Pin It!

0 comments: