Monday, December 5, 2016

netflix favourites


I'm sharing some of my Netflix favourites. Most of the time I'm watching Netflix while I'm working at my desk. I have two screens so it's more like I'm listening than watching while I'm drawing etc. Or late at night I'll watch while crocheting.

First up is Gilmore Girls of coarse! 
LOVE LOVE LOVE!
I am not ashamed to say that I watched it 3 times already and now have the need to go back and watch all 7 seasons again!





I love to watch the History Channel so The Crown was another show I couldn't wait to watch. Watched it....LOVED it! It's so so good! I want more. And I think I want to move to England.





You'll see a pattern with the following shows. I love history, castles and the Irish! :) I really enjoyed this series. 






The Tudors. Wow! LOVED this. Only problem with it is it's not a show you can watch with your kids if you know what I mean....you know...there's a lot of 'threading the needle', the 'horizontal mambo'. 





Didn't think I was going to like this one much but I loved it!




Will share more favourites soon but for now
 I'm watching cheesy Christmas movies....the cheesier the better! :)

xo



Pin It!

0 comments: